Educational Paths :
- There is no particular Degree or Course required for Animation.
- You can get into Animation after 10th-12th or any Degree.
- But there are some institutes which offer Bachelor in Animation and Courses.
- You can also choose Bachelor of Fine Arts and then a Diploma in Animation.
- Following Skills are required as an Animator :
Creative Concept Design
Following software knowledge is required : Maya , 3Ds MAX, Motion Builder, Coreldraw, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Corel Draw, Adobe illustrator, AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro, Flash,ToonBoom Harmony, Ulead Gif
Creative Knowledge required : Character animation in 2D, 3D and Flash, Concept Development, Character Designing, Layout Design, Story Boarding and Illustration.
Other additional skills required : Excellent Drawing, Design, Animation and Illustration skill, Knowledge of filmmaking and storytelling.