CIVIL SERVICE EXAM is also popularly called as an IAS exam. By way of officially it is called as an UPSC Civil Service Exam. Candidates who are appearing for the CSE (main) 2016 has to right approach, relevant guidance, choose a right material for the study, proper preparation of exam and right attitude.
This examination has three stages which are following:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personal interview.
This stages are depends on the eligibility of the candidate. If candidate is not eligible then he/she cannot register or attempt this examination.
AGE LIMIT & ATTEMPTS FOR THE UPSC CSE (MAIN) 2016
- The candidates has to the citizen of India or,
- In the case of Bhutan or,
- In the case of Nepal or,
- The person who came to India before the January 1st, 1963 with intention of settlement in India permanently or,
- Any person who migrated from the cities like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African Countries, Vietnam, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda and Malawi with intention of settlement in India permanently in this cases government of India provides the certificate of eligibility.
- This certificate of eligibility is not preferred if the in the case of “Gorkha” subject of Nepal.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CIVIL SERVICE EXAM 2016
- Candidates who have completed the Bachelor degree can register for the Civil Service Exam 2016.
- Candidate who completed their graduation by the way of correspondence, distance education, open schools, externally and part time courses are not eligible for the registration of Civil Service Exam 2016.
- Those candidates who are working and appeared in final year of graduation can register in Civil Service Exam 2016.
- Those candidates are studying in the institutions and want to register for the Civil Service Exam 2016 has to submit the written letter from the college or university.
- Those candidates are appearing for the test has to submit all the relevant documents, originals, photographs etc. at the given period of time.
EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR THE CIVIL SERVICE EXAM 2016
PATTERN FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION FOR CSE 2016
- There are two papers for the preliminary examination which consist the subject like General studies and Civil Service Aptitude Test.
- This examination is for the 2 hours only.
- The paper (I) and paper (II) will have the negative marking.
NOTE: PASSING MARKS FOR THE EXAMINATION IS 33%. IN THE EXAMINATION NEGATIVE MARKING WILL REDUCE THE 1/3RD MARKS FOR THE PER QUESTION.
PATTERN FOR MAIN EXAMINATION FOR CSE 2016
The pattern for the main examination consist 9 subjects which includes following subject:
- General studies 1
- General studies 2
- General studies 3
- General studies 4
- General studies 5
- Optional subject paper 1
- Optional subject paper 2
- Interview/ personality test
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CSE 2016:
There are various processes in the registration for the UPSC CSE 2016are following:
- Candidates register by the way of online only.
- CIVIL SERVICE candidates can register on this website of UPSC official. Form only accepted when students will pay the online fees. This is necessary for registration.
- Candidates who registering again then they has to use the same password and id which they are login last registration. Selection of preference consider as a final preference. So the candidates have to carefully submit the registration form.
ADMIT CARD FOR THE IIFT MBA (IB)
The admit card for the UPSC CSE 201 6will be post/courier to every candidate who are appearing for the examination of UPSC CSE 201. Those candidate do not get the post/courier for the admit card from the UPSC CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION then candidate can download that admit card from the online. If candidate is downloading the admit card then he/she has to download from the official website of UPSC CSE 2016. The candidate have to carry their admit card on the examination date. If a candidate do not have the admit card then he/she is not allowed for the examination of UPSC CSE 2016. candidate have to carry the one identity proof along with the admit card, like Election Card, Driving license, college id card, passport and PAN card.
IMPORTANT DATES OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAM 2016
Date of examination: August 7th, 2016.
Civil service exam 2016(main): December 3rd, 2016.
Date of Personality interview test: March/April 2017.
Date of final result: June/July 2017.