LSAT 2017 - Law School Admission Test India
LSAT 2017 Application Form
Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2017) is a worldwide level entrance test which is managed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. This exam is a perfect gateway for the students, seeking for admission in law courses offered by the universities of foreign countries like United States, Canada, etc. Here in this article, we are providing information related to LSAT India 2017. LSAT exam held once in a year in India. Through this examination, an Indian candidate may get the Law admission in foreign national universities.
LSAT India 2017 Notification – Registration Extended Till 3rd May
LSAT 2017 India Registration has been started from 14th September 2016. The last date of registration has been extended till 3rd May 2017.
Click here to register.
Candidates can register for LSAT—India through ONLINE mode only. No demand draft will be accepted for LSAT—India 2017
Eligibility Requirement for LSAT 2017 Application Form
- To check age limitation read the official notice of this test from the central web portal.
- In this advisory, relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates will also mention.
- For BA LLB course, candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent examination with securing minimum 45% marks.
- For LLB courses, students must have a bachelor degree in any subject with scoring minimum 45% aggregate.
- For LLM course, candidates should have passed Three year (LLB) or five-year (BA LLB) exam with securing minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.