1. How to choose a good College?
Look at the following in a College : No. of PhD professors, Lab Facility, Reputation, Placements, reputation of the department you will be taking admission in (sometimes the College reputation is high, but not the department you are seeking admission in), Student to Professor Ratio.
2. Is E-Learning better than the Conventional Classroom Lectures?
There are a number of benefits associated with implementing e-learning and our customers come to us for different reasons. Here are some of the top reasons why Learning Pool customers use our services.
1. Scalable, Efficient and Fast - E-learning gives you the ability to quickly create and communicate new policies and training. By using our Authoring Tool and our Learning Management System you’ll be able to roll-out to large audiences cost-effectively.
2. Capacity and consistency - E-learning offers the ability to achieve high levels of coverage among your target audience and ensures the message communicated is consistent. This means all learners get the same training.
3. Higher Learning Retention than traditional learning - Blended learning results in higher knowledge retention rate as it appeals to a wider range of learning styles. There’s also the added ability to refresh or update coursework whenever it’s needed and learn at a pace that suits your learners.
4. Using e-learning saves you time and money - It reduces time away from the workplace, cuts down on expensive travel and reduces the need for costly classroom-based training.
5. Measuring learning activity and proving return on investment - Using our Learning Management System, tracking Learner progress is a breeze and reporting on activity is a button press away.
6. Reduce your carbon footprint - By delivering your training online and testing your staff through online quizzes you’re providing alternatives to paper-based forms of learning and testing.
7. Flexibility and finding hard to reach people - E-learning can give staff the freedom to learn when and where they want, and at their own pace. You can train staff who would usually be in remote locations and have trouble getting to and from classroom training venues.
3. How important are Industry Courses after Graduation?
•It is important that after graduation a student has the appropriate required skills for a job.
•The knowledge gained in a graduation course, sometimes in some jobs might not be enough for that job.
•Industry courses are extremely helpful to gain practical or industry knowledge, which would give the student an edge over the others.
•These unique industry courses have been jointly developed and delivered by leading experts from industry, commercial consultancies and recruitment agencies,
•These courses combine the highest academic standards and industrial experience that meet industry needs, enhancing your career development and invest in your company’s future.