Following Profiles are in Crime Investigation :
1) Corporate Crime Invetigation
Degree required is B.A. in Criminology or LLB.
Training on Anti-Corruption in PSUs by Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI).
Later a PG in Business and Finance.
Certifications in Anti Money Laundering Expert (CAME), Fraud Examiner (CFE), Diploma in Computer Forensic
STRENGHTS REQUIRED :
- Fraud Management: Fraud investigation, Detection & Prevention
- The Compliance Function: Strict observance of all statutory provisions contained in various legislations such as Foreign Exchange Management Act, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Bribery Act, etc.
Right experience :
- Law and Enforcement experience with Ministry of Finance, Government of India in various capacities with Enforcement Directorate (ED), Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) and Vigilance Department.
- Corporate Experience in Forensic & Dispute Service of Big 4 Accounting Firms or Corporates.
Personal & Professional strengths:
- Excellent communication and team building skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills, recognized for consistent achievements in the organisation.
- Ability to perform in pressurized working environment; working to tight deadlines and meeting targets.
2) Crime Branch Investigation Department
CBI recruits candidates through direct recruitment, deputation, promotion by seniority or through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. All direct recruitment of Group C posts for Sub-Inspectors, Constables and Lower Division Clerk are made through Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE REQUIRED
Crime Investigations ~
Witness Presentation ~
Court Documentation ~
Emergency Assistance ~
Offender Identification ~
Communication with Public~
Report Processing ~
Disaster Management ~