Teacher of Art/Craft
Visual arts education is the area of learning that is based upon only the kind of art that one can see, visual arts—drawing, painting, sculpture, and design in jewelry, pottery, weaving, fabrics, etc. and design applied to more practical fields such as commercial graphics and home furnishings. Contemporary topics include photography, video, film, design, and computer art. Art education may focus on students creating art, on learning to criticize or appreciate art, or some combination of the two.
• Conduct Art and Craft Workshops/Classes – we have so many topics the students will keep coming back if you are good at teaching. And dont wait till you finish the course. Wet your feet. Start small and gain experiences. Share them, learn from them.
• Teach in Schools – Along with this course you can additionally opt for Maharashtra Technical Board Exam which entitles you to a Certificate in Handicraft Teachers Training by appearing for two theory papers i.e. Child Psychology and Cardboard theory. We conduct seperate lectures for the same and provide course material. This is optional.
• Participate in Exhibitions – If you are not good at teaching you can make different articles that we teach and sell them at exhibitions from time to time. This of course needs a little investment and need some build up time. We also provide one experience of exhibiting during the course.
• Take Corporate Orders – There are multiple choices that can be offered from the vast number of items that you will learn. So it will make it easier for you to give new ideas for corporate gifting. This needs less investment than the exhibition.
• Custom Orders – During Festive seasons and marriages etc you can take orders for handmade articles. We ensure the topics we teach are in sync with the upcoming festival seasons so students can make best use of it while they are learning.
Basically the course is a road map to women entrepreneurship. Many people have walked the road successfully. I am sure some of you will be old students who are reading this blog and will agree to it.
And not only that we have students who just come for the love of rediscovering themselves as it gives them a sense of doing something creative. We have had women come in from various backgrounds and ultimately enhanced their self confidence and also made them independent.
Who can take up this course :
• Any one above 18 – 80 - age is no bar as far as you love art and craft.
***What is the pre-qualification required
– Love for Art and Craft. Willingness to explore and love having fun.
How to become Teacher of Art/craft?
1) You can enroll with any government college or private college for the B.F.A ( BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS )
2) You appear for a elementary and matriculate exam of arts and crafts conducted by the respective state board
3) You can also enroll yourself with some vocational training institute
To keep exploring, head on to our page on career banks and blogs on different careers, entrance exams, courses, college, jobs etc.